- Cash on hand - $90.00
- Cash in Deposit Nat. Bank of Du Bois, Pa - 732.00
- Notes & Int. of Chas. L. Johnston & Susan C. Beard & J.S.Winslow - 1705.74
- Cash in First Nat. Bank of Reynoldsville, Pa - 732.32
- Cash rec'd from sale of properties as dir. by will - 3100.00
- Cash sale of stock Reynoldsville Water Co. - 40.60
- Cash, net rentals after deducting expenses - 551.38
The estate expenses including payments to the undertaker ($201.50), tombstone ($115.00) county recorder, cemetery sexton, legal services, medical services and miscellaneous came to $447.50.
Payments to heirs on 15 Jan 1921: Charles L and Joseph Johnston each received $740.52 as their one-tenth share of the estate plus commission as co-executor. Siblings James, David, George, William and John Johnston, Susan Weaver Beard, and Mrs. J. O. (Eva Eliza) Lenkerd each received $558.48 as their one-tenth share. Daughter Mary Johnston Winslow died in Jun of 1914 and her children, Bruce, James, William & Merton Winslow, Eva Van Why and Ella Yates each received $93.08. The children of daughter Nancy Johnston Taylor, Bessie Taylor Hoffman, Grover Taylor and Freda Taylor Steinmetz each received $184.04.