Monday, September 13, 2010

My Amazing Journey into Rogers' Family History

Little did I know when I decided to research my husband's family history what I was getting myself into.  I thought I would add his parents, grandparents and possibly great-grandparents to my family charts and be done with it.  Instead I have spent months perusing numerous websites researching his family's rich history entrenched in the counties of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Mercer County, New Jersey, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania and Kent County, Maryland just to name a few.  His ancestors, many prominent doctors, lawyers, businessmen and landowners had deep roots in these areas and I have discovered much information, so much in fact that I am still sorting and and organizing.  Hence, my decision to start this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...